Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Swan Day and studio time

I just wanna say that the SWAN (Support Women Artists Now!) day event at Alameda Art studios was a great time! I loved every minute of it. A thousand thanks to Richard, my friend, who got me down there to exhibit in his studio! I also enjoyed hanging out with Richard and his wild paintings! He's painting a lot now, with assistant, Shannon, as he is recovering from a stroke.

I've been in the studio most of today....working on several small paintings to take to shows. Taking a break to work on SoulCollage cards! I love my new cards! I want to just get cozy with about 8 million magazines and make a bunch of new cards. But  I just varnished a few and now am getting back to painting. I'm using a new product called string gel. It's pretty fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment